What we do
Bicycle training for adults and children
If you’re keen to learn to ride, regardless of your age, build your skills and confidence, join one of our bicycle workshops. Our classes aim at absolute novices, beginners and those keen to get back to riding. We aim to:
- provide basic bicycle skills to ride with comfort
- build skills to enable safe rides
- grow your confidence to keep you riding
Customised training for schools and workplaces
Do you have a specific need and group you would like us to provide training for? We can:
- provide one-off sessions or multi-week training for adults and children
- customise the training depending on participants’ skill levels
- come to your venue anywhere in the Perth metro area
- visit schools, universities and workplaces
- activate bicycle repair stations, bike parking and promote riding to your venue
Contact us with your training needs and we’ll develop the training to your specifications.
Who we are
We launched as a blog in 2013 and have since grown to a thriving mission driven enterprise connecting people loving all things bicycle related and providing training for those keen to build their skills and confidence.
The training is provided by dedicated, accredited AustCycle Skills Coach and we run regular bicycle sessions for all ages and abilities across the Perth metro area.
Seeing people’s kindling love for riding a bicycle is an absolute pleasure. Knowing the profound impact riding a bicycle can have on people’s life is truly amazing and keeps us motivated to continue providing workshops.
We are excited to continue growing this mission driven enterprise and inspire more people to ride for fun and transport.
Find out more about us, what we do and how we can work together to build a happy, healthy and bicycle friendly place to live.
I have been having an amazing time!!!
Yesterday’s class of the social ride was a huge education for me: train ride with my bike, cycling along Barack street (Wow).
I came home on a high!
Nola, Social Ride Participant